Centre Membership to the Association of Painting Craft Teachers
The Centre membership is open to all centres and colleges providing education and training in Painting & Decorating.
- Each centre is allowed up to three members of staff either full or part time
- Each member of staff must be named on the application form
- Each member of staff named on the application form will receive correspondence from the Association including the Association’s magazine ‘The Artisan’
- Centre Members may transfer to individual membership of the Association on payment of the full individual fee
- Centre members may attend any event organised by the Association
- If an attendance fee is required at an event organised by the Association the member attending is responsible for paying such fee.
The quickest way to apply for centre membership to the Association of Painting Craft Teachers is to complete the online form below so that we receive your application via email immediately. Once you complete the form and provide all relevant information you will need to send payment immediately.
If however you would prefer to print off and send us your application via mail, please download the Centre Membership application form below: